Find the best prices for you!
Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above.
Prices found by our users for local departures to Manila
Airports for Manila
Cheapest flights to Philippines
How much do things cost in Manila?
Taxi - fixed fee
Petrol (1 litre)
1 km taxi journey
One-way ticket (local transport)
Imported beer (0.33 litre)
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre)
Small bottle of water (0.33 litre)
3 course meal for 2
Bottle of local beer (0.5 litre)
A dozen eggs
Bottle of beer (imported beer)
Loaf of white bread
Clothing & Shoes
Pair of jeans
Pair of Nike shoes
How much does an apartment cost in Manila?
1 bedroom apartment outside of centre
3 bedroom apartment outside of centre
3 bedroom apartment in city centre
1 bedroom apartment in city centre
More information about Manila
- The nightlife in Manila is booming; there are plenty of vibrant bars and jazz cafes with live entertainment.
- Why not search now for the cheapest deals on last minute flights to Manila, the ‘Pearl of the Orient’?
- On hot days visit Manila’s Splash Island water park that is filled with huge swimming pools, rides and slides.
- Journey round Rizal Park and the Zoological and Botanical Garden as well as many other fantastic plazas and parks
- As the gateway to the Philippines, the capital Manila is a fantastic location for a city break full of vibrancy
- Laze on Manila’s famous White Beach, popularly considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Explore Manila’s fantastic array of museums, including the Bahay Tsinoy that traces the Islands’ influences.
- Manila is a fantastic place to shop with a shopping mall every block or two in Metro Manila, open ‘til 9pm
- For the Arts, visit the Metropolitan Museum of Manila and the many artefacts from the city’s cultural heritage.
- Discover the remains of Manila’s old Spanish fort, Intramuros, which defended the city back in the 16th Century.